Max Racing Exhaust-branded hardware product contained in the original packaging (“Max Racing Exhaust Product”) against manufacturer defects in materials workmanship when used normally for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original registration by the end-user purchaser (“Warranty Period”).
Please note: All claims made under the Max Racing Exhaust One-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty will be governed by the terms set out in this warranty document.
This warranty does not apply to any non-authentic Max Racing Exhaust branded products, even if packaged or sold with Max Racing Exhaust name are counterfeit products may not provide their own warranties to you.
This warranty does not apply:
- to consumable parts such as heat-resistant fiber, air filters, cleaning liquids, etc.
- to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, and dents.
- to damage caused by third-party components or products.
- to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquake, flood or other external cause.
- to damage caused by improperly installed the product.
- to the product which had been modified without the permission of Max Racing Exhaust.
- If Max Racing Exhaust logo or serial number has been removed or defaced.
- If the product is not registered, or expired, or the user cannot prove any of the registered details.
Any claim of the product only covers the specific “product”, which shall not include any shipment, installation, handling insurance, duty or taxes fees.