Who we are
Our parent company PST Resources Sdn Bhd (875557-D) founder of Max Racing Exhaust brand located in Malaysia Penang State, Bukit Mertajam. This website (www.maxracing.co) is created and managed by Max Racing International Sdn Bhd (1398938-X) company. Max Racing International Sdn Bhd is a company registered under Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) as a company to provide sales, services in automotive parts. Max Racing International Sdn Bhd is certified as one of the authorized distributor for the brand of Max Racing Exhaust product for domestic and international market both physically & online selling.
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you are a copyright owner and you believe your copyrighted material has been used in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact Max Racing.
Max Racing International Sdn Bhd, part of the PST Resources Sdn Bhd, operates the online brand store of Max Racing Exhaust in Malaysia, and receives and collects information about you for itself and on behalf of the PST Resources Sdn Bhd on behalf of the name “Max Racing”
In the event of a conflict between the English and Malay version of this Privacy Notice, this English version shall prevail.
Means of Obtaining Information
The Max Racing company monitors website visits in order to improve the user experience and monitor website operation. Because of this and in relation to social network access, cookies may be uploaded to your device when you visit the Max Racing Exhaust website.
Cookies are small files that store the user’s online settings and preferences through browsers. Almost every website uses them. The web browser downloads them upon your first visit to a website. Upon your next visit to the same site via the same device, the browser can check whether the cookie containing the website name is already present. If the cookie is found, the data from the website is used for communication with the website through the cookie. Consequently, the website receives the information that the user has previously already visited the website. In some cases, the website can adjust the displayed content to the specific user, which may improve the user experience.
The Max Racing website uses the following cookies:
|country_code||Used in order to determine whether or not the cookie banner should be shown. Set immediately on page load and retained for 6 hours to remember the visitor’s country.|
|sensitive_pixel_option||Remembers the state of visitor acceptance to the cookie banner. Only set when the visitor clicks Accept.|
|twostep_auth||Set when the user is logged in using two-factor authentication.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Checks if cookies are enabled to provide the appropriate user experience.|
Cookies from Google (Analytic)
|Cookie Name||Expiration Time||Description|
||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
||24 hours||Used to distinguish users.|
||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named.
||30 seconds to 1 year||Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.|
||90 days||Contains campaign-related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, AdWords website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out. Learn more.|
Google advertising cookies
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
We track ad impressions, video-related events (i.e. pause, mute, 100% plays, etc.) or errors, and ad click events.
Various cookies are used for the following purposes: delivering targeted advertisements to specific visitors, storing user identifiers, and collecting anonymous ad platform stats.
By clicking the “I agree” button, you explicitly confirm that you have read and understood the policies of third parties relating to third-party cookies. You agree to have such third-party cookies transferred to your device and confirm that you understand the potential use of the data collected through the above-mentioned third-party cookies. Max Racing only uploads non-essential cookies to your device, used to access the site if you consent to this transfer by clicking the “I agree” button in the pop-up box on the website. If no consent is given, Max Racing will not upload any non-essential cookies, which may result in limited user experience when browsing the Max Racing website.
If you want to block or delete the uploaded cookies, you can do so in your browser settings at any time. Most browsers allow you to accept, reject or delete cookies. Please refer to the browser instructions on how to delete cookies. If you have any problems with blocking or deleting cookies or if you have any other questions regarding this policy, you can contact our technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org or use other published contact details.
Information we collect
We process the information collected through our Website according to applicable privacy law and for the following purposes:
- To understand your needs and preferences, and develop, market, sell or provide products and services, and possibly to conduct surveys, research, and evaluations.
- To complete your transaction for our merchandise or process your return or exchange.
- To manage and develop our business and operations and those of our affiliated companies, administer accounts that you have set up with us and/or collect and process payments made by you to us.
- To detect, and protect us, our affiliates and other third parties against negligence, fraud, theft and other illegal activities, and to audit compliance with our and their internal policies.
- To conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks in which the personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
- To confirm addresses that you provide on the site, and that may be shared with an address verification vendor for accuracy, and which the vendor may keep on file.
- To update your address book information maintained in your online account.
- To comply with administrative, tax, investigative or other audit requirements or any other legal or regulatory disclosure requirements.
- As permitted under any applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with our supply of goods and services to you.
- As permitted by applicable laws, rules, and regulations, and to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
- All visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service to fulfil the European data protection law requirement.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
Cookie on Shops
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 3 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds and support you.
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; such as
- Courier Services Company: (mainly) DHL express, DHL eCommerce, City-Link, Pos Laju, SkyNet and any partner courier services company in your country.
- Authorized Dealer, workshops, stores or distributors whichever you request the product to be sent for installation or services.
Our websites accept payments through PayPal and iPay88. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal or iPay88, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information when you choose the payment method during check-out.
How we protect your data
- We do not sell, or grant rights to third parties to process your email address. Please note, if you request to be removed from our email marketing list you may still receive email confirmations from us regarding any orders placed by you on our Website.
- We do not sell or grant rights to third parties to process your postal address.
- Please be aware that we may appoint third parties to provide services to us or on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders (including, but not limited to, processing payments, providing fraud prevention services, and verifying addresses), providing electronic online investor information, monitoring site activity, conducting credit reference checks, serving site content (including a site search feature), organizing information, conducting surveys, evaluating potential models, and administering emails, sweepstakes or contests. Such third parties may have access to your personal data to provide services to Max Racing Exhaust. These third parties may processes personal data for Max Racing Exhaust, without coming under the direct authority of Max Racing Exhaust, but may not process your information for any other purpose.
- We collect and send the following information (made available from the visitor’s browser) to our Demand Partners: IP address, geographical data (derived from the IP address), user agent, operating system, device type, unique user ID (randomly generated identifier), current URL, and IAB (Interactive Advertising Bureau) interest category.
- All your data and info you had uploaded into our website will be store in our server and protect & secure by securi.net with one of the best certified professional security server, we believe your data are safe, however users are required to manage your personal privacy info before sharing or uploading to our website, if you do not want any of your personal data to be show.
Access For EU customer only
Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of your account data (EU customers only), or information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personally identifiable information. To request this information please contact us at email@example.com
You may also correct or request deletion of your personally identifiable information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Contact us page. We will respond to these requests within a reasonable time-frame.
Data Retention: Log data (IP address, geographical data, user agent, operating system, device type) is stored for 30 days. The unique user ID is stored in cookies and is retained for 1 year.
We may update this Policy to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have have any questions, please contact us at:
Max Racing International Sdn Bhd
13,Jalan Industri Impian,
Taman Industri Impian,
14000, Bukit Mertajam,
Tel: +60 14 3186925
Contact person name: Lim Kwang Teck
Max Racing Exhaust is a brand founded, developed, based and managed in Malaysia by the company of PST Resources Sdn Bhd, which is the parent company of Max Racing International Sdn Bhd.
We made it our mission to adhere to the quality and reliability standards even though our product required professional engineering and welding skill. We spend extensive time in sourcing the best manufacturing technique and designs to deliver the best product for your pleasure and enjoyment.
We are convinced that this is the only way to bring you, our esteemed clients the best value proposition possible.