Max Racing Exhaust Glasspack Resonator
The original high performance resonator with lowest restriction straight through design. Maximise horsepower, offers deep tone rumble and aggressive sounds.
Suitable for cars & trucks.
Features & Benefits
• Straight-Thru Design.
• 100% Welded Construction.
• Coated in Metallic Colour.
• Variety of Pipe Sizes & Baffle Type.
• Reversible Design for Maximum Installation Flexibility.
N/A engine with auto/manual transmission:
- Inlet 1.75″ → 1.0L to 1.6L
- Inlet 2″ → 1.7L to 2.0L
- Inlet 2.2″” → 2.1L to 2.4L
- Inlet 2.5″ → 2.5L to 4.6L
- Inlet 3″ → 4.6L above.
Turbocharged engine with auto/manual transmission:
- Inlet 1.75″ → 1.0L to 1.2L
- Inlet 2″ → 1.3L to 1.6L
- Inlet 2.2″ → 1.7L to 1.9L
- Inlet 2.5″ → 2.0L to 3.5L
- Inlet 3″ → 3.6L above or contact us.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
- What is the difference between the Perforated Baffle & Louvered Baffle?
- Perforated Baffle is one of the most common baffles that can be found in almost every exhaust muffler and resonator, It is one of the lowest restriction airflow baffles that is used to reduce unwanted noise.
- The louvred baffle is designed to allow more exhaust gases/flow into the exhaust chamber, which would greatly reduce the exhaust noise and cancel unwanted sound frequency waves.