The Services are not available to individuals under 18 years old. You represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract. Max Racing may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer any or all of the Services to any person or entity and/or change its eligibility criteria at any time without notice. You may not use the Services if Max Racing has previously banned you from using the Services and/or closed your account.
The Services may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended, or discontinued at any time by Max Racing without notice or liability.
- Provide any false personal information (including a false User Name) or create any account for anyone other than yourself;
- Create multiple accounts; or
- Use a User Name that is: (i) the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or (iii) otherwise offensive, vulgar, or obscene or otherwise unlawful.
Max Racing reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel your account in its sole discretion. You are solely responsible and liable for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree never to use another user’s account without such user’s prior express permission. You will immediately notify Max Racing in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other account related security breach.
All Content (as defined below), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. Max Racing cannot guarantee the authenticity and/or accuracy of any Content or data which users may provide about themselves. You acknowledge that all Content accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible and liable for any damage, loss, or harm to you or any other party resulting therefrom. The term “Content” includes, without limitation, any location information, videos, comments, information, data, text, photographs, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible by Max Racing on or through the Services.
Max Racing CONTENT
(i) upload or publish Max Racing Content, including without limitation on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporate the information in any other database or compilation;
(ii) copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, create derivative works of or sell any Max Racing Content appearing on or through the Services;
(iii) use any of the Max Racing Content for any other purpose except as provided for herein.
Max Racing does not endorse and has no control over User Content. User Content is not necessarily reviewed by Max Racing prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Max Racing. Max Racing assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Services for inappropriate User Content or conduct. If at any time Max Racing chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Services, Max Racing nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the User Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate User Content except as required by applicable law, and no responsibility for the conduct of the user submitting any such User Content. Max Racing makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the User Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the User Content or any material or information that you transmit to other users. You are solely responsible, at your sole cost and expense, for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post on or through the Services. Max Racing will not be responsible or liable for any lost User Content resulting from:
(ii) termination of the Services;
(iii) any hardware, software or other technical failures.
By submitting User Content through the Services, you hereby do and shall grant Max Racing (and its successors and assigns) a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, copy, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Content in connection with the Services or promotion thereof or for any other purpose (commercial, advertising or otherwise), including without limitation, for marketing and promotional purposes in any media formats and through any media channels, whether now known or hereinafter created. You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Services a non-exclusive license to access your User Content through the Services, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, and display such User Content in connection with their use of the Services. You acknowledge that other users of the Services may download your User Content and that Max Racing shall not be responsible or liable for any damage, loss or harm resulting from such download of your User Content. You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such licenses to Max Racing and the Service users without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person or entity by reason of any User Content posted by you on or through the Services.
PROHIBITED USER CONTENT AND PROHIBIT USER ACTIVITIES
The following is a partial list of User Content and activities that are illegal and/or prohibited on the Services. Max Racing reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Max Racing’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Services, terminating access and use of the Services to violators, and reporting violators to the appropriate legal authorities. Prohibited User Content includes, but is not limited to, User Content that, in the sole discretion of Max Racing:
- Violates any third party’s rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- Includes anyone’s identification documents, numbers, or sensitive financial or personal information;
- Is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- Contains nudity, violence, or other offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website or other inappropriate website;
- Solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- Promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted or patented work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or video or links to pirated music or video files;
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
- Furthers, promotes or involves any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons or substances, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Involves commercial activities or endeavours and/or sales without our prior written consent of Max Racing, i.e.contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; and/or
- Violates applicable law.
Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to, to the following activities:
- Criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright, trademark or patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- Using any information obtained from the Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- Attempting to impersonate another user or person;
- Recording, mining or processing information about other users;
- Harvest or scrape any Content from the Service;
- Advertising to, or solicitation of, any users to buy or sell any products or services through the Services;
- Interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Services or the networks or services connected to the Services;
- Removing, circumventing, disabling, damaging or otherwise interfering with security-related features of the Services or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Services;
- Any automated use of the Services, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages; and/or
- Using the Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
The Services may contain (or you may be sent through the Services) links to other websites, applications, or services (“Third Party Sites”) and/or articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Content”). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by Max Racing, and Max Racing is not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Services or any Third Party Content posted on, available through or installed from the Services, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in Third Party Sites or Third Party Content. If you decide to leave the Services and access Third Party Sites or use or install any Third Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You acknowledge and agree that Max Racing shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss, or harm caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any Third Party Site or Third Party Content.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Services. Max Racing reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND MAX RACING EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND SATISFACTORY QUALITY. MAX RACING MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY SUCH PROBLEMS WILL BE CORRECTED. MAX RACING ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, ANY USER COMMUNICATION. MAX RACING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK OR LINES, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEMS, SERVERS OR PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, FAILURE OF ANY EMAIL OR PLAYERS DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR ON ANY OF THE SERVICES OR COMBINATION THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO USERS OR TO ANY PERSON’S COMPUTER RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION OR DOWNLOADING MATERIALS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MAX RACING BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM USE OF THE SERVICES, FROM ANY CONTENT POSTED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, OR FROM THE CONDUCT OF ANY USERS, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
ALL LIABILITY OF MAX RACING, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR REPRESENTATIVES HOWSOEVER ARISING FOR ANY LOSS SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE THE SERVICES OR CONTENT IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SAVE THAT, IF A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION DETERMINES THAT LIABILITY OF MAX RACING, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES (AS APPLICABLE) HAS ARISEN, THE TOTAL OF SUCH LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED IN AGGREGATE TO ONE THOUSAND MYR RINGGITS (RM1000). TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL MAX RACING, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY OR OTHERWISE (AND WHETHER OR NOT MAX RACING, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES HAD PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE) WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR CONTENT FOR:
- INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES;
- LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS;
- LOSS OF REVENUE;
- LOSS OF GOODWILL;
- LOSS OF DATA;
- LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
- WASTED EXPENDITURE; OR
- COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES.
This section contains the provisions of the Legal Profession Act 1976 of Malaysia and all the rules and regulations made thereunder.
Max Racing Resources
13,Jalan Industri Impian,
Taman Industri Impian,
Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Effective Date: July 01, 2018
Dear owner of an Max Racing exhaust system,
Thank you for choosing Max Racing. As you are about to register your Max Racing exhaust system and set up an account for this purpose, please take the time to scroll down and read these Terms and Conditions of the Max Racing Registration Portal.
The main purpose of the Portal is registration of your Max Racing product(s) in order to verify its/their genuineness. Please note that the registration is only possible for original Max Racing aftermarket motorcycle or car exhaust systems manufactured on or after January 1, 2019, with a serial number engraved onto the system (for details, please refer to chapter “Registration of product(s), eligibility).
By registering Max Racing Exhaust product, you agree with these Terms and Conditions, you will be considered enter into a legal agreement with Max Racing Exhaust (hereinafter referred to as either “Max Racing”, “we”, “us” or “our”, while you will be referred to as “user”, “you” or “your”) regarding your Max Racing Exhaust account and your use of the Portal. If you do not or cannot agree to these Terms and Conditions in any part, please do not proceed with setting up your account and/ or using the Portal.
IMPORTANT: FAILURE TO REGISTER YOUR MAX RACING EXHAUST PRODUCT DOES NOT DIMINISH YOUR WARRANTY RIGHTS.
Access to Max Racing Portal
Setting up an Max Racing account for registration of Max Racing products is only provided to natural persons, acting as such on their own behalf and in their own name. Access to the Portal is granted on a temporary basis and Max Racing reserves the right to terminate, alter or amend the Portal or any of the services provided on the Portal at any time, with no advance notice at Max Racing’s its absolute discretion. Max Racing shall not be responsible or liable for any consequences thereof.
Internet access is required to use the Portal. Provision of a suitable computer or a hand-held device, internet connection and any other hardware or equipment necessary to enable you to access the Portal should be provided by and at the costs of the user.
Max Racing Account
Each user may set up one Max Racing account on the Portal. During the sign-up process, you will be requested to enter your e-mail address, which will be used as your user ID. Based on the entry of your e-mail address during registration, password will be assigned to you by Max Racing and sent to the e-mail address provided along with a confirmation e-mail. Registration of your profile will be complete upon confirming the registration in accordance with the confirmation e-mail. Your user ID and password will be required to log into the Portal and shall be considered as a part of your identification, except if you decide to sign in with your Google®, Facebook® or other services provider’s ID as available on the log-in page.
You undertake to keep the user IDs and passwords safe and will not disclose or enable their use to third persons. You are responsible and liable for all use of your account, whether authorized or unauthorized. If you suspect that your username and/ or password may have been compromised, please change the password and let us know immediately.
By setting up a Max Racing account, you confirm that you are of legal age as applicable in your country, and that all the information entered into the sign-up form or as subsequently edited are real, and that you are setting up the Max Racing account for yourself. You undertake to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date.
Please note that the sign-up process can only be completed if all required fields are filled-in with corresponding data along with registration of at least one original Max Racing product. De-registering all Max Racing products may result in completely deleting your Max Racing account as such.
Upon submitting all the required data in the sign-up form and registering an Max Racing product, and subject to Max Racing’s approval, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Your Max Racing account will be only set up after you click the confirmation link provided in the confirmation e-mail.
We reserve the right to review any and all sign-up forms and approve or reject creating an account at our own discretion. Any user account may be disabled or deleted by Akrapovič at any time without prior notice and with no liability of Akrapovič.
Each user should hold only one active Max Racing account at a time. We will use the information provided at sign-up in any combination in order to determine whether a specific user already has an active Max Racing account. Our findings and decision on rejecting a sign-up due to another existing account of the same user will be final, but we do invite you to let us know if you believe we made a mistake.
Each account that will not be used to sign into the Portal for more than 5 (five) years shall be deemed inactive and may be deleted by Max Racing with no advance notice. In case we establish that you are using your Max Racing account contrary to these Terms and Conditions in any way, your account will be deleted without prior notice.
The data related to any deleted account may be further used by Max Racing in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Registration of product(s), eligibility
Products eligible for registration are all Max Racing aftermarket car or motorcycle exhaust system produced on or after January 1, 2019, with a serial number engraved onto the system, which had not been registered before by the same or another user. Each user can register one or more Max Racing products, from either motorcycle or car range of products. Please note that OEM exhaust systems and parts of exhaust systems are not eligible for registration at this point.
For the purpose of product registration, you will be asked to enter certain information related to your vehicle, Max Racing product and point of sale where you bought your Max Racing product. Only complete forms can be processed in order to determine genuineness of your Max Racing product.
Verifying Genuineness of Your Max Racing Product
Max Racing products are renowned for their premium quality. Our customers have been increasingly mislead into buying counterfeit (fake) products, which are usually substandard in terms of quality as well as used materials, and can possibly be also dangerous. As counterfeit products are a growing concern, any infringement of our or our partners’ intellectual property is taken very seriously.
Registration of your Max Racing product is intended to serve as a general indication of your product’s genuineness. If you have any doubts as to genuineness of your Max Racing product, please contact us via the contact form.
If the combination of the information you enter into the registration form related to the type of vehicle, Max Racing product and seller information match with our records, we can establish with a fair degree of certainty that the product you entered is a genuine Max Racing product. In such case, you will receive our e-mail on completing the registration process for that particular product.
In case the submitted Max Racing product details do not match our records, please re-check the data entered into the required fields to eliminate possible errors and make sure that your Max Racing product is eligible for registration. Should we still be unable to confirm a match, we suggest you to contact the seller or point of sale where your product was purchased in order to determine its origin and genuineness. If it turns out that a non-authentic product was sold to you under the pretense of being an Max Racing product, we strongly suggest you to contact the seller and take action against the seller through competent authorities if applicable. At the same time, we appreciate the information on non-authentic/ counterfeit products sold as original Max Racing products and hence, we invite you to report any such cases to us.
IMPORTANT: Max Racing does not offer a replacement product, nor any compensation or post-sale support, warranty or any other services, in relation to any non-authentic products.
Users shall not use their Max Racing account or upload any contents that might be in any way offensive, illegal, contrary to Max Racing’s interests and ethics, or infringing any rights of third persons in any way.
Please note that any contents uploaded to the Portal using your account may be deleted at any time, and will most likely be deleted upon deleting your account for any reason.
By uploading any photographs or other materials to the Portal, which are subject to copyright or other intellectual property rights, you confirm to be the holder of all rights in and to such materials, and give Max Racing a non-exclusive, free-of-charge, transferable, worldwide permission to use any or all such materials for any purpose Max Racing may deem appropriate, including advertising, use on social media, or any other purpose without any time limitations, and without Max Racing having to refer to you or any other person as the author and/ or the holder of any rights to and in such materials.
You shall indemnify and keep Max Racing harmless in cases any alleged infringement claims or cases are brought against Max Racing in relation to Max Racing’s use of uploaded materials in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Some of the information provided at the sign-up process or during your use of the Portal may represent personal data. Please note that only the required fields must be filled-in to complete setting up your Max Racing account and registering your Max Racing product. However, additional optional data, some of which may be personal, can also be provided, in relation to which Max Racing shall undertake the same measures of protection as the required data.
Safety of personal data is very important to us, and hence, all legal requirements are complied with. All personal data shall be processed by Max Racing in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, which is in line with the EU rules on personal data protection, or other laws as may apply to our processing of your personal data.
By completing the sign-up process, you give your consent that your personal data may be collected, organized, stored, processed, selected, retrieved, used and/ or destructed for the purposes of communication by Max Racing, our affiliates or contractors and keeping record of Max Racing account holders and their registered products for the entire time of existence of your Max Racing accounts and for additional six years thereafter. In addition, you agree that your personal data may be used by Max Racing at any time to enforce our agreements, resolve disputes, as well as to comply with our other legal obligations.
Max Racing will not combine your personal data you enter into the Portal with any other data obtained from other sources.
We respect all your rights under the applicable laws, including your right to access, amend or block your personal data, or revoke your consent for personal data processing at any time. To that effect, please edit your Max Racing account information or send us a written request through the online form available on the Portal. We undertake to revise or remove your personal data from our database in 15 days from receiving the request.
To ensure the safety of your personal data, we will use reasonable means of protection that are generally accepted as appropriate. However, we do not assume any liability or responsibility in relation to the safety or protection of personal data. You agree that your personal data is stored on servers that are located within the EU and may be in exceptional cases relocated to servers outside the EU, which will not affect our efforts to keep your personal data safe. You acknowledge that servers on which personal data are stored are not necessarily owned by Max Racing.
Apart from the scope and purposes indicated above, your personal data will not be shared with third parties, except in cases when we are required to do so by law. Unless explicitly indicated otherwise, we will not sell, forward or make available your personal data to third parties. To ensure the safety of your data, please sign out of the Portal when you are not using it.
For the improvement of the user experience and Portal operation, cookies may be uploaded to a device used for accessing the Portal. For more information on cookies, please see Max Racing’s Policy on Cookies.
You explicitly agree that we may also collect and process information on your IP address, which can not be used to identify you personally but only give us information on the general location from which the Portal is accessed.
Non Personal Data
At your sign-up or use of the Portal, we may collect certain non-personal data consisting of data in a form that cannot be directly associated with you and does not enable your identification. For avoidance of doubt, please note that all contents of your communication with us shall be considered non-personal data and therefore, please omit any personal data from the body of your messages. In case this is not possible, please mark the respective data as “personal data”.
By clicking “I agree”, you give us your permission to use the non-personal data for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to improving Max Racing’s products and services, various statistics, analyses, etc. for an unlimited time period with no territorial limitations and a right of transfer to any third persons.
Communication/ Conversation with the user
Any communication sent by you via e-mail or online forms, may be stored and processed by us in order to provide you with a response and improve the quality of our services and/ or products. It may also be used for our further communication with you.
In addition, you confirm to understand that Max Racing may use your feedback or suggestions for improving our services or products without any obligation to compensate you.
Max Racing Subscription
By sending “Start”, ticking or clicking “Subscribe Now”, “Subscribe”, you agree that your personal data may be recorded and retained also for future brand communication through promotional or marketing materials by Max Racing, our affiliates or contractors. Subscribing to our newsletter is not required to complete the sign-up process or product registration and is offered to the users only as an option. You can chose to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by following the instructions in our confirmation e-mail and each newsletter.
If you do not sending “Start”, ticking or clicking “Subscribe Now”, “Subscribe”, Max Racing will not send you promotional or marketing materials, but may still send you notifications related to our products or services if so required by law or important notifications related to safety or legal compliance of our products, in particular products that you registered with your account.
Any communication sent to you in accordance with this title will be sent to you via e-mail to the e-mail address provided at sign-up.
De-registration from the Portal or deletion of your profile for any reason shall not affect your subscription to the Max Racing Newsletter. In case you wish to unsubscribe from the Max Racing Newsletter, please follow the respective instructions in each edition of the Max Racing Newsletter.
You may not assign your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any third party. We may assign our rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any third person.
Headings of clauses in these Terms and Conditions do not have any independent meaning and shall not affect the interpretation of any clause.
These Terms and Conditions with all their subsequent amendments shall enter into force when posted on the Portal and shall be applied to any use of the Portal.
In case any provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes null or invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions is not affected thereby. Any null or invalid provision shall be replaced with a new provision reflecting the original purpose of the Terms and Conditions to the greatest extent possible.
Typographical, clerical or other errors or omissions in these Terms and Conditions, are subject to correction without any further notice and without any liability on our part.
PST Resources Sdn Bhd warrants the Max Racing Exhaust-branded hardware product contained in the original packaging (“Max Racing Exhaust Product”) against manufacturer defects in materials workmanship when used normally for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original registration by the end-user purchaser (“Warranty Period”).
Please note: All claims made under the Max Racing Exhaust One-Year Limited Warranty will be governed by the terms set out in this warranty document.
This Warranty does not apply to any non-Max Racing Exhaust branded products, even if packaged or sold with Max Racing Exhaust name. Manufacturers other than PST Resources Sdn Bhd, will be count as counterfeit products may or may not provide their own warranties to you.
This warranty does not apply:
- to consumable parts such as heat resist fiber.
- to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents.
- to damage caused by third party component or product.
- to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquake, flood or other external cause.
- to damage caused by improperly installed of the product.
- to product which had been modified without the permission of Max Racing Exhaust.
- If Max Racing Exhaust Logo or Serial Number has been remove or defaced.
- If product is not registered, expired, or user unable to prove any of the registered detail.
Any claim of product only cover the specific “product”, which shall not include any shipment, installation, handling insurances, duty or taxes fees.
Specific Product Terms & Conditions
Max Racing Exhaust(MRE) for Perodua Myvi Gen.1 & Gen.2 Product Terms & Condition
- This specific product is specially designed to suit for:-
i. Perodua Myvi 1st generation (2005-2010) 1.3L AT/MT
ii. Perodua Myvi 2nd generation (2011-2017) 1.3L/1.5L AT/MT Lagi best & Icon version
- MRE Perodua Myvi Intake System comes with 1-year warranty on manufacturing defects, only valid on connector part of
i. Intake Rampipe
ii. Heat shield
- Any other parts or accessories not stated above (clause no.2) are not in the cover of warranty.
- Shall owner have any warranty claim, please email to email@example.com with sufficient description and evidence.
- Any transportation and delivery fees regarding warranty claim shall responsible by the owner himself/ herself.
- Warranty of MRE Perodua Myvi Intake System will be registered automatically in MRE system since the date of purchase, valid for purchasing from authorised dealer* and MRE online store.
- After the warranty period, shall there be any defects and malfunction of MRE Perodua Myvi Intake System, the owner is still able to send the product for service in MRE manufacturing plant, any extra cost is responsible by owner. The owner shall seek advice or assist first from MRE team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before making any decisions.
- Any modification or replacing 3rd party parts will void warranty.
- The owner is advised to replace a new intake filter every 1 year or 35,000km interval which either one comes first to enjoy the maximum efficiency of the product. Air Intake filter can be purchased from www.maxracing.co. Air intake filters sold on www.maxracing.co are quality assurance.
- The dyno chart related to MRE Perodua Myvi Intake System result was tested using a 2015/16 Perodua Myvi Icon 1.5L Advance version, with proper maintenance and care by owner. The car is in manufacture stock settings, no aftermarket modifications have been made except MRE Perodua Myvi Intake System.
- MRE does not guarantee user gets the exact result shown in dyno chart. Results may vary based on car settings and condition, proper maintenance, aftermarket modifications eg. sports rim, tyres, ECU mod, resonator & exhaust muffler piping size, custom body kit, the different brand of air intake filter used, and other possible reason. Hence, the owner may experience different results such as increased or decrease performance in a different aspect.
- MRE will neither pay any response to any defect nor performance lost of user’s vehicles regarding clause mentioned above.
- Any damages during installation are not responsible by MRE.
- MRE sells the product in good condition which aims to improve air intake of the vehicle, resulting in increased horsepower and torque, thus providing you better fuel economy. However, the owner may experience increasing of fuel consumption caused by high revving driving ethics.
- The owner should take responsibility on own driving ethics after installing MRE Intake System.
- The product has been tested by MRE team, used on the daily drive before selling into the market, make sure it is beneficial on daily drive performance aspect.
- MRE does not take any responsible to the engine condition caused by third-party issue after installing the product.
- MRE advice owners to drive safely on road, and take good care of own vehicle to ensure safety and better driving experience all the time.
- MRE always welcome owner’s feedback, this will let MRE improve better in products, innovating more powerful products to improve your vehicle’s performance in future anytime.
Max Racing Exhaust (MRE) for Perodua Myvi Gen 1 & Gen.2 Installation Voucher Terms & Condition
- This voucher represents installation for current unit of MRE Perodua Myvi Intake System Mk 2.
- The presence of the voucher is compulsory during installation at MRE dealer workshop.
- Appointed MRE dealer workshops are listed on http://www.maxracingexhaust.com/dealers
- This voucher has no monetary value for any currency exchange.
- The said installation only valid for current product MRE Perodua Myvi Intake System.
- If owner keen to install other MRE product(s) or top up accessories during installation of MRE Perodua Myvi Intake System, the other cost shall responsible by the owner himself/ herself.
- All transaction details are recorded in Max Racing system, the owner is advised not to misuse benefits given by MRE. Any guilty caught will consider filing to the police department.
Max Racing Exhaust (MRE) Authorised Dealer for Perodua Myvi Air Intake System
1) AMPANG TECHNIC AUTO ENTERPRISE SELANGOR
2) ATAI BY TRADING KELANTAN
3) CHAN MOTOR KELANTAN
4) CHEAN EXHAUST PIPE SERVICE PERAK
5) CHANG EXHAUST SERVICE TRADING JOHOR
6) CARLEUR SDN. BHD. PULAU PINANG
7) CHENG CHAI ENTERPRISE PULAU PINANG
8) CK EXHAUST SPECIALIST SELANGOR
9) CLASSIC EXHAUST SPECIALIST SELANGOR
10) E NOS AUTO KEDAH
11) ECG RACING MOTORSPORT & SERVICES KELANTAN
12) FOUR WHEEL ENTERPRISE PULAU PINANG
13) FORMULA ONE MOTORSPORT PAHANG
14) GENTING AUTO ACCESSORIES KELANTAN
15) GENIUS EXHAUST TRADING (B) TERENGGANU
16) H H POWER EXHAUST ENTERPRISE SELANGOR
17) HAZALI EKZOS – PASIR PEKAN KELANTAN
18) HENG WAH EXHAUST PIPE SERVICE CENTRE PERAK
19) PERNIAGAAN EKZOS HUP HUAT SELANGOR
20) HIN KEE MOTOR EXHAUST WORKS KUALA LUMPUR
21) JUN RACING ENTERPRISE PULAU PINANG
22) JIT SENG AUTO SERVICE PULAU PINANG
23) KEDAI EKZOS SABRI BIN YONG TERENGGANU
24) KEDAI EKZOS KERETA YEONG KEONG KEDAH
25) KIEN AUTO PARTS CENTRE NEGERI SEMBILAN
26) KIM SIONG CAR EXHAUST PIPE SERVICE PULAU PINANG
27) K-ONE EXHAUST CENTRE PERAK
28) K1 EXHAUST SPECIALIST SELANGOR
29) LEAN SHIN AUTO SERVICE PULAU PINANG
30) MEMBAIKI MOTOKAR TONG THIAN HUAT PERAK
31) MENG HOOI WORKSHOP KEDAH
32) NEW IPOH JAYA AUTO ACCESSORIES PERAK
33) PERNIAGAAN BEN SOON JOHOR
34) PUSAT EKZOS MUTIARA PULAU PINANG
35) POH EXHAUST SERVICE JOHOR
36) POWER MAKE EXHAUST SERVICE CENTRE PERAK
37) PUNG EXHAUST SDN BHD. JOHOR
38) POI AUTO ENTERPRISE PERAK
39) PUSAT EKZOS Q POWER & AUTO SERVICE NEGERI SEMBILAN
40) PUSAT PERKHIDMATAN EKZOS YAP TERENGGANU
41) PUSAT SERVIS PAIP EKZOS PANDAMARAN SELANGOR
42) REDHUAN EKZOS KELANTAN
43) ROCK SERVICE CENTRE PULAU PINANG
44) SENG EXHAUST PULAU PINANG
45) SPEED SURVIVOR EXHAUST SYSTEM KUALA LUMPUR
46) SOON CHENG ENTERPRISE JOHOR
47) SCHNITZER EXHAUST SPECIALIST KUALA LUMPUR
48) SUNTA EXHAUST SERVICE CENTRE KEDAH
49) SYARIKAT HUNG YOON JOHOR
50) SYARIKAT MAKMUR PAKAR EKZOS PAHANG
51) T.S. AUTO EXHAUST SERVICE CENTRE KEDAH
52) UNIFY MOTORSPORT SDN. BHD. PULAU PINANG
53) WONG EXHAUST & WINDSCREEN SERVICES CENTR JOHOR
54) WS EKZOSE SELANGOR
55) XIN EXHAUST SPECIALIST SELANGOR
56) YHL MOTORSPORTS KEDAH
57) YAO HENG EXHAUST RADIATOR CENTRE PERAK
58) YI EKZOS KUALA LUMPUR